Patty making Instructions:
* Feedbee provides high quality protein (full profile of amino acids), vitamins & minerals with 98% digestibility to promote brood rearing & population growth. These nutrients enable bees to gain “fat body” in Autumn for successful overwintering. These nutrients also fortify colonies’ health & immunity against common diseases & parasites & enhance high quality royal jelly production for queen breeding.
* Feedbee sustains colonies’ buildup during severe climatic conditions.
* Feedbee is a complete substitute for high quality natural pollen.
* Feedbee has no residue & has no effect on taste, aroma or colour of the honey.
Do not feed bees with any pollen or pollen substitute diets when:
- The colony is already in cluster and ready for winter.
- There is wax moth infestation in the hive.
Consumption Rate For Feedbee/Colony
An average colony consumes 400-500g per week. Consumption rate for Feedbee in powder form would be a bit higher than in patty & liquid forms.
Various parts of naturally grown plants (grains, seeds, fruits, roots, etc.) & natural essential oil. The ingredients have not been in contact with Honeybees or Bumblebees.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: bee-pollen, hive products, synthetic materials, chemicals, animal products, artificial colours / flavours / or preservatives.
Feedbee is an alternative Feed/Diet for honeybees. Feedbee is comparable with high quality pollen. Feedbee contains 36.4% Protein, 3.9% Fat, 41.8% Carbohydrates, 10.0% naturally occurring Sugar, 3.1% Minerals.
Feedbee can be fed to honeybees mostly during shortage or absence of natural pollen & during single crop pollination.
Feedbee is fed to colonies mostly: